Our courses are designed to help children develop in a safe and friendly environment.
Our team of animators is enthusiastic, dynamic and available. They offer quality, safe supervision, fulfilling sports development and lots of fun.
During the course, the child will discover a host of physical activities such as giant hide-and-seek in the plain, dodgeball in the modules, racing games, Uni-hockey, and many other fun activities that children love.
For the little ones, “discovery” and psychomotricity sessions are also available. Our “MOVE AND FUN” priority
Children can take part in quieter activities once a day, such as drawing, crafts, beading or playing board games such as UNO, Who’s That?…..
Who is the course designed for?
- For children aged 4 to 11
- Boys and girls
Course schedule :
- 8:00 – 9:00 a.m.: children welcomed
- 9:00 am – 10:00 am: free access to modules and playground
- 10:00am – 10:15am: small snack brought by the child
- 10.15am – 12.15pm: supervised fun activities
- 12:30 pm: lunch time (brought by the child) + access to the playground
- 2:00 pm – 3:45 pm: Resumption of activities
- 3.45pm – 4.00pm: snack brought by the child
- 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm: child pick-up + access to playground