What’s a typical day like?
- 8 – 9 a.m. children welcome and access to playground equipment
- 9 – 12h structured activities* supervised by our instructors
- 12 – 14h lunch time + access to the plain
- 2 – 4 pm structured activities supervised* by our instructors
- 4 – 5pm handover of children to parents.
Please note: food (10 a.m., lunch, 4 p.m.) must be provided. You can slip in a water bottle for the child, which can be refilled throughout the day.
* our structured activities are animations, games, workshops,… that we organize so that the children have maximum fun. Our instructors play with the children, creating a real sense of complicity.
Our courses are open to children aged 4 to 11.
Given the sanitary conditions, we limit ourselves to 25 children per day.